TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order online with Forever Boutique UK, you are agreeing to accept our terms and conditions of sale. It is Forever Boutique UK’s policy to treat our customers fairly and in the way we like to be treated ourselves. Ordering online with Forever Boutique UK is safe and secure. Our payment process is hosted on a secure server; You can also pay using BUY NOW, PAY LATER - Interest Free payment methods; Klarna, ClearPay, LayBuy. We do not store your credit card details. You will receive a dispatch notice when your items are shipped. When checking out using Paypal a Paypal account is not required and payments can be made using credit/ debit card and instant bank transfers all via the safe and secure checkout method.
We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail.
You can find the terms here at all times.
Prices include VAT for UK and EU customers. Please note that any prices shown in Euros (EUR) and US Dollars (USD) are approx conversions from UK Pounds (GBP) for the convenience of our customers. All orders are charged to your card in UK Pounds (GBP) - there may be a slight difference between the USD or EUR price shown on our website and the actual amount charged to your card due to fluctuations in the exact exchange rate from GBP to USD/EUR used by your bank/card company/ Paypal etc.
We aim to supply you with the goods described in these web pages within reasonable timings. All payment must be authorised and complete before we will dispatch your goods. Where products are available for immediate shipment, we aim to despatch within 2 working days. We always aim to deliver from immediately available stock.
In the unlikely event that the item is out of stock, we will contact you straight away with an estimated delivery date and offer you the option to cancel the order.
An order is accepted and a contract to supply is formed once you have received a dispatch notification email and your goods have been sent out to you, or from the point of production for personalised goods. From the point of dispatch or production orders will no longer be able to be cancelled.
Customers outside the European Union - please note that we do not take responsibility for any delays caused by Customs & Excise or duties/import taxes levied in your country.
We rely on our carriers service to perform the 'contract'. If you do not receive your item within 7 working days (UK orders) and 14 working days (International orders), please contact us and we will assist you.
Please note that delivery timescales are for guidance only and may be affected by factors outside of our control, such as adverse weather and mail security checks. Should you ‘the customer’ feel your order has not arrived within satisfactory timescales please contact us and we will assist you.
Returns and Refunds - For full information regarding returns please see our Return/Refund Policy for more information.
Our Contact Information is Forever Boutique Unit Ryehill, London Road, Pitsea, Basildon, Essex, SS13 2HE UK
Please note that these terms and conditions are for the purpose of sales within our online website www.foreverboutiqueuk.com
We do have a retail store at the above address, and can accept visitors to this address, however these terms and conditions will not cover purchases made in store. Personalised Items are non-refundable.
Term & Conditions of Use of this Website
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this Website and Forever Boutique UK and the hosted service provider who is the operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use 1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Forever Boutique UK our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
2. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users
3. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: In a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
4. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
5. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
6. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Forever Boutique UK makes available through its hosted service Website is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis.
10. Whilst Forever Boutique UK uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other mailware, we take no responsibility in that regard and all website users take responsibility for their own security, and that of their own personal details and their computers.
11. Forever Boutique UK accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Forever Boutique UK or its hosted service reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise. Limitation of liability
13. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Forever Boutique UK accepts no liability for any of the following: any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities, loss or corruption of any data, database or software and or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15. These terms and conditions are applicable to you the customer only, unless we Forever Boutique UK agree in writing to the transfer of the terms and conditions to another person and we agree that no rights will be affected.
16. Forever Boutique UK holds the right to revise these terms and conditions at any such time. Such revised terms and conditions will apply from the date of publication on the website.